Sunday, May 17, 2009

A 2 year old + 2 minutes alone =

This is what happens when you let a two year old go in her sister's room unsupervised...

She was obviously not happy about getting caught:) I love her creative use of color!!! I suppose I should be thankful the make up is on her face and not on the walls.

5 comments:

Enid said...

Mom , yes she is cute!

Jenifer Davidson said...

WEll mama...shes just trying to be big...after all she is about to turn 3!!! Whew...I know you had to laugh...and then discipline, and hopefully, sissy wasnt too upset!

The Louders said...

Ha, Jen, wish I was a fly on the wall in your house sometimes...hehe.
Oh, Annie, you little cutie!! Haha, definitely a wonderful use of color!

Leslie said...

Is this not normal? This happens in our house about twice a day! If it's not makeup it's usually Vaseline or markers. What a little cutie!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this is what is to come, I just know it! Maybe she has a future in makeup, she is quite good and those colors are all the rave right now! hehehe